Thursday, August 9, 2012

The End of Money

By the end of next month, I will have spent every last penny my mother left me when she died six years ago. Hard to believe I could just plow through it, saving absolutely nothing.

I'm curious why i lived in the lap of luxury for six years, barely saying "no" to myself, but i did.

All I have is right now to start making changes and, of course, I don't have a choice. whether i like it or not, I must learn to live within my means. I don't even have any credit, so driving myself into debt (fortunately) isn't an option.

Anyone got any suggestions about budgeting?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've just found your blog
    I have anorexia/bulimia and am also a recovering heroin addict and alcoholic.
    You mentioned AA in your post, are you a recovering alcoholic too?
    I don't think I can say I'm in recovery from my eating disorder even though I've gained weight recently my mind is still so very sick.
    I do have hope though.

    Love x

    ReplyDelete