Saturday, February 5, 2011

Moving Day is Here

Hey, everyone. I'm moving today! i can't believe it. I'm going to have my own apartment.

i haven't written much lately, because everything's been a wild whirlwind of activity swirling around. but i found a nice place that's much closer to work == half hour closer each way. and i'll be standing on my own two feet (a little scarey financially, but that's the way the adult world works.

i'm super tired today -- up all night packing and there's a BIG day ahead. Can't wait for the end of the day, when i curl up on my own bed in my own apartment where the heat is great. yippee!

a bunch of guys from AA are moving me. i am so lucky and grateful. my life is not the life i had six months ago -- not by a loooong shot

if i'm not in blog world for a little, you guys know why. also, i missed the cable guys at the new apartment the other day, so i don't have internet or tv yet

the guys are here. gotta run

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! Moving can be really stressful and tiring, but it sounds like this arrangement will be nice, for commuting purposes. I hope it all goes well, thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new place! Moving is stressful but exhilarating when it is done. I hope the move is a success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You have come so far-I am so proud of you!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the new digs and I'd love to see a picture of the new hair color!

    ReplyDelete