Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Bump on the Head.

i guess when i made my grand fall at macy's (see prior post), i kind of hit my head a couple of times. seems i got a mild concussion, so i'm pretty headachey. evidently, i'll be fine soon. just need to rest.

in the mean time, i truly needed a root canal, which i had today, so the overall effect is a little........ i don't the word, but i'm just going to bed.

i wanted to thank everyone for all your kind responses to my last blog AND apologize if i'm not responsive in blog world for a little bit -- i hope to be snoozing.

i did postpone my colonoscopy (which was supposed to be tomorrow). enough is enough. see ya later.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

10 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! Good luck with all your medical things- they're no fun, I know! You'll be in my prayers (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your last post. Are you ok?? Why did you faint? How scary! I hope you are feeling alright, head-wise. Ouch. And then a root canal? Yikes! Rest up! Glad you postponed the colonoscopy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor thing. Take care of your head, and your tooth. Yeah, the last thing you would need right now is a tube shoved up your ass. Sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care. Be assured of gentle Topiary wishes for full recovery.

    Moo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. goodness! hope you are feelin better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You poor girl. Enough is enough, indeed. I hope you are feeling better really soon. Don't forget to drink lots of liquids and take care of that head!!

    I'll be checking in from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yikes! You are a mess (and I mean that in the kindest possible way)! Get some rest and by all mean avoid the probe until you are feeling better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. watch your ass, now watch your head, then watch the ass in front of you and don't forget the one behind you ... this can make anyone's head spin outta control - mine's spinning just thinking about it ... hang in there honey, ALL the crazy stuff's behind you now

    -butchie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa, did butchie mean "watch your ass" literally with the colonoscopy thing?

    That was definitely a good thing to postpone. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete