Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Does Weight Loss have Moral Value?

I didn't have a chance to eat much yesterday. When I woke up this morning, I felt light.

The first thing I did was commend myself for being good yesterday.

Then I caught myself. After all these years, do I still equate weight loss with "being good". A low calorie day has moral value?

The fact is - two days ago, I did much more real good. I went to church, worked with sponsees, spoke at an AA meeting, and spent the afternoon with  a friend who's having a tough time. And i had a big dinner. No commendation here, lol

Yesterday, i slept late, lounged around my brother's pool, read all day, took a nap and then watched TV. 

And yet it was yesterday that got the gold star.

This crap is really embedded. Time to get rid of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment